Re:Interview with Greg Paul

It is rather appropriate that the photo in the Sun article happens to
include the first four professional images I did back in 77, albeit heavily
modernized, and the framed versions are high quality machine copies the
originals
being in storage.

As for those who are interested the models in the top row are Griffon
powered tandem hypotheticals, on the next row down are P-51 hypotheticals with
Griffons and in 5 bladed or 6 bladed (contra) props, next row down are
historial Griffon Spitfires, below them a Korean (not WW II) Seafire and Sea
Fury
with a hypothetical Wasp Major powered Hellcat with 5 bladed prop cut in
half, and finally a couple of Raidens one with a hypothetical 5 bladed prop and
a historical Shiden partly cut off.

One reason I am still in this apt is because after looking about on
occasion I have found it is difficult to find an equivalent in the area. It is
three blocks from the Hopkins library. It is tucked out of the way on the 3rd
floor with a private entrance. Big wondows face west for the incoming
T-storms, sunsets and since they recovered from West Nile enormous winter crow
flocks that roost in the street trees so yu have to be careful parking the cars
(there is also a large hawk population in the area now, a big female
broadtail had to be rescued after it smashed one of the library windows a few
weeks ago). It is unusually large for a rowhouse top floor apartment and also
has a porch with a big tree out back that is very nice to sit on late night in
the warm months (I used to have a black cat, and when she joined me there
to survey the nighttime world I called her the dark spectre). In any case I
have not paid rent since the summer because the Remax landlord was forclosed
(I suspect he was underwater) and Fannie Mae has never gotten around to
sending a lease (I suspect this property is low on their backlog list and
having
someone here keeps the property from deteriorating), so I am not
complaining right now.

As for the comment on how paleos are being treated, I am about to put
together major announcements and proposals intended to dramatically change the
way myself and artists and scientists in general interact with one another the
people who control to money in assorted dinosaur projects. I am really
ticked off and am not going to take it anymore. Nor should the rest of us.

GSPaul</HTML>