Re: cause of Gigantism in sauropods

I recommend "comparative biomechanics" by S. Vogel (2003). There is also a good
book on bone as a material by Currey.  It occurs to me that compiling a list of
good mechanics books/papers for paleontologists might be quite helpful for many
- anyone else here have particular favorites?

--MH

Sent from my iPhone