From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu] On Behalf Of
Habib, Michael
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2011 3:10 PM
To: Augusto Haro
Subject: Re: cause of Gigantism in sauropods

I recommend "comparative biomechanics" by S. Vogel (2003). There is also a
good book on bone as a material by Currey.  It occurs to me that compiling a
list of good mechanics books/papers for paleontologists might be quite
helpful for many - anyone else here have particular favorites?

--MH

Sent from my iPhone