Re: cause of Gigantism in sauropods

Is it physiologically possible (not hinting at behavioural likelihood
mind) for a fully grown member of the larger sauropod species to push
over the larger trees in their ecosystem?  Might this be indicated by
a correlation between large sauropod sizes and prematurely (whatever
that means when talking about trees) small vegetation sizes?  In that
case, assuming the shunt originated near the limbs, the canopy of the
tree would be somewhere near the head at ground level for grazing
convenience.  Apologies if this has been mentioned before, I am having
trouble keeping up with the pace of this thread :)