Re: What did Spinosaurus eat? New species of Lepidotes found

I read Andrew's precision that Madagascar was seasonally arid in
Majungasaurus' times. May this be a further drive for a carnivore to
look for the animal production of the hypothetically less stressed
water resources? In a recent documentary, I heard about brown hyenas
which travel around the coasts in order to kill young pinnipeds... If
some marine reptiles frequented the coast, the dinosaur may have had a
similar behavior.