Re: What did Spinosaurus eat? New species of Lepidotes found

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 8:54 PM, David Marjanovic
<david.marjanovic@gmx.at> wrote:

> Well, no. It suggests that _its snout_ habitually entered the water.
>
> Like the spinosaurs, it may have been a heron analogue.

Herons (at least the ones you are referring to) are wading birds.
When wading, it's not just the snout/beak that enters the water.

As for the heron analog for spinosaurs, I think Jaime dealt with this
quite succinctly.

Cheers

Tim