Re: New Acta Palaeontologica Polonica with Brontomerus "Thunder Thighs"

On 22 February 2011 14:26,  <bh480@scn.org> wrote:
> From: Ben Creisler
> bh480@scn.org
>
> The new Acta Palaeontologica Polonica is available
> online. The official versions of a number of dinosaur-
> related articles are included. I don't know if Mike
> Taylor planned a special DML announcement, but
> Brontomerus "Thunder Thighs" is now out in the proper
> form this time. There have been a number of news stories
> online since last night that include the cool artwork of
> Brontomerus kicking the Cretaceous out of a Utahraptor
> (to reuse a phrase from the premature posting some weeks
> back).
>

> http://app.pan.pl/issue.html?issue=current

Well, both the journal and I (on SV-POW!) have bodged the release of
this paper by premature e-publication, so it's a relief this it is --
finally! -- legitimately out.  Please enjoy; we certainly enjoyed
working on this beautiful animal.

-- Mike.