RE: What did Spinosaurus eat? New species of Lepidotes found

  I was specifically referring to the stabbing motion, rather than spearing
onto the tip or tips of the beak. This would be "stabbing at" rather than
"stabbing into." Sorry I was less precise than I should have been.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)
http://qilong.wordpress.com/