Re: Hadrosaurus and Claosaurus revised diagnoses

The paper explicitly includes Saurolophidae inside Hadrosauridae.  The
former is split into Saurolophinae and Lambeosaurinae, which makes
sense, because _Hadrosaurus_ is found to be outside both.  But having
one 'family' (Saurolophidae) inside another 'family' (Hadrosauridae),
although permitted by PhyloCode, still makes me wince.  Although
Linnaean ranks are (blessedly) on the way out, I'm nevertheless enough
of a traditionalist to believe that a hierarchy should be preserved
for those clades ending in -idae, -inae, and -ini.

BTW, I have the Prieto-Marquez paper (below) if anyone is interested.

Cheers

Tim