Spinosaurus Reconstructions

  Recently, I posted a discussion [1] on the reconstruction [2] of *Spinosaurus
aegyptiacus* dorsal vertebrae in which I differ from most everybody in placing
von Stromer's element "i" (the longest described spine) as a caudal.

[1] qilong.wordpress.com/2011/02/22/spinosaurus-a-hint/
[2] http://qilong.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/weekly-picture-3-spinosaurus-spines/

  However, in my summarization of the various reconstructions of *Spinosaurus*,
I realize that there are enormous gaps between the modern reconstructions of
the past several years and that of de Lapparent and Lavocat, as well as a large
gap between L&L and von Stromer's paper. I know that Rauhut has handled the
taxon, and it's discussed in the various dinosaur volumes of _the Dinosauria_,
encyclopedias, etc., but what I am curious about is filling the gaps between
_The Dinosauria_ (1st ed.) and L&L, and between L&L and von Stromer. This
should include reconstructions of the outline or skeletal anatomy, or any
discussion of their arrangement.

  If any of you can help me with these reconstructions or discussions, I would
be enormously helpful.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)