Re: What did Spinosaurus eat? New species of Lepidotes found

By "committed to nesting" do you mean nesting behavior as in caring for young or a building physical nest? There are some pretty minimalist nest in the avian world and the Fair Tern just lays an egg in the fork of a tree branch. Cowbirds lay their eggs in other bird species nests.

Dan