Stan vs. "Trieboldoraptor"

Just a heads up and question:

The Black Hills Museum of Natural History (BHM - BHM(NH)?) has given as the
specimen number for their star, *Tyrannosaurus rex*, as BHM 2033, and this is
followed in publications that cite the skeleton. However, the same number is
given for a jaw fragment of a Hell creek oviraptorosaur (e.g., Currie, Godfrey
and Nessov, 1994), and they are certainly not confused with one another.
Perhaps they are part of the same specimen complex and no one's
accessioned the fragment off. I am unaware of the result of this.

I have also seen the label BHI (web source) given for the "Stan" specimen, and
the Black Hills Institute for Geological Research as BHIGR.

The BHIGR website does not list a curator on file, merely the Larson brothers
and co., so I am unsure of whom to contact (especially as the BHIGR website
lists only a phone and mailing address.

What i'd like to know is what is the correct institutional abbreviation to use,
and what the correct specimen numbers are for both specimens. Any help would be
appreciated greatly.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)