Victorian _Scelidosaurus_

Hi All! -

Does anyone happen to know of any Victorian-era skeletal reconstructions and/or life restorations of _Scelidosaurus_? The only ones I've been able to find are Marsh's 1896 one in _Dinosaurs of North America_ and an 1893 "squatter" (http://www.flickr.com/photos/bibliodyssey/3738941080/sizes/o/). I know of many post-Victorian era pictures, but none from anywhere near the time that Owen described the beast. Google image search has been helpful, but I'm curious about anything more obscure that it isn't turning up... Thanks for any pointers you might have!

--
Jerry D. Harris

The way to a man's heart is through
his stomach.