Re: Jurassic Park 4 Filming?

On Thu, Jan 13th, 2011 at 8:04 AM, Sam Barnett <sam.horus@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it's safe to say that 4 ... will be
> shockingly thin on plot but the special effects will be breathtaking.

I believe you just described every Michael Bay movie. :-)

Then again - who wouldn't want to see the dinobots on the big screen?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinobots

> I only hope they hire a good advisor on animal behaviour and listen to
> them.

Chances are they'll pay such consultants hansomly - and then ignore most of
what they say. No-
one wants to see a movie about a quiet tyrannosaur that spends more time asleep
than awake,
and that can't be bothered expending much energy chasing such bite-sized
morsals as humans.

Dann Pigdon