RE: Eodromaeus, new basal theropod from Triassic in Argentina

Paul Sereno called them "primitive-looking bristles" rather than down when I
interviewed him. I couldn't fit that into my New Scientist story. He suspects
they were ancestral to all dinosaurs, although definitive proof is lacking.

It would be very interesting to find one of these little guys preserved with
skin or integument.

--
Jeff Hecht, science & technology writer
jeff@jeffhecht.com or jhecht@nasw.org