Re: Fwd: Eodromaeus, new basal theropod from Triassic in Argentina

This was described and figured (both a diagram and fairly close up b/w
photo) in the paper naming _C. dongi_:

Zhou, Z., and Wang, X. (2000). "A new species of _Caudipteryx _from
the Yixian Formation of Liaoning, northeast China." Vertebrata
Palasiatica, 38(2): 113â130.

It used to be available as a free pdf from the IVPP website but it
looks like it's been taken down or moved. However, looking at the
photos in the Nature description of _C. zoui_, it looks like
non-feathery soft tissue may be present around the digits in that
specimen as well, though it's not mentioned in the text.

Matt