Book Review of "Incoming" (Book Which Discusses Mass Extinctions)

Incoming! Or, Why We Should Stop Worrying and
Learn to Love the Meteorite by Ted Nield. A study
of the science, history and cultural uses of meteorites
impresses Tim Radford by Tad Radford, The Guardian
January 22, 2011,
http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/jan/22/incoming-worrying-meteorite-ted-nield

Science Weekly: Why we should learn to love the
meteorite - Interview with Dr. Ted Nield, Geological
Society of London, The Guardian
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/audio/2011/jan/10/science-weekly-podcast-meteors-ted-nield

Meteorite strikes 'good for life on Earth' - Interview
with Dr. Ted Nield, Geological Society of London
http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_9360000/9360202.stm

Why we should stop worrying and learn to love
the Meteorite!??
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=21394.0

Yours,

Paul Heinrich