More on Tyrannosaurus

New Evidence That T. Rex Was Hunter, Not Scavenger

In case this paper have not been mentioned yet:

C. Carbone, S. T. Turvey, J. Bielby. Intra-guild competition and its
implications for one of the biggest terrestrial predators, Tyrannosaurus rex .
Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences , 2011; DOI:
10.1098/rspb.2010.2497

Regards,
Yasmani

"The occurrence of Jurassic land and coastal sediments in western Cuba is
well-known, but despite many years of search with Juan Gallardo and other
coleagues, no other than the specimen found by Carlos de la Torre early last
century show up. We dis look for dinosaurs bones in Puerto Rico, Hispaniola and
Cuba during several field seasons, but again a s yet, this search has been
unsuccessful, perhaps because rocks of late Cretaceous age are strongly
weathered and the potential bones are hard to find on the surface. But I will
continue to search."

Manuel A. Iturralde-Vinent, en National Geographic, 2002