Re: It's funny because it's true...

In order for a title to work, it must have one of the following prefixes:
"Secrets of...."
"Mysteries of..."
"The Lost....."
"Naked....."

On 7/1/2011 7:46 AM, Bob Tess wrote:
You know, maybe that could be a great new series:
"What we actually KNOW about dinosaurs."
Has "dinosaurs" in the title, makes people thinking they are getting the inside scoop.
May be a 3 parter.
It would still have the wow factor and they can re-use old animation and have paleontologists like those of you on the list explain where things are doubtful or unknowable at the time.....
You heard it here first.

Tess Kissinger