Oliver Rauhut's 'Basal Theropod Dinosaurs' opus

Hello, all!

I was wondering if anybody had a spare copy or a copy they'd be willing to sell
of Oliver Rauhut's 'The interrelationships and evolution of basal theropod
dinosaurs.' It isn't available through the Palaeontological Association's
website,
and all of the copies on Amazon are WAY out of my price range ($140-$300!).

I've had my school library's copy checked out since 2009, but I'm graduating
this
summer, so it has to be returned soon. It's a great reference!

Thanks!

Benjamin T. Breeden, III
Geology Undergraduate
University of Maryland, College Park

P.S. I hope this kind of thing is allowed on DML... Apologies in advance if it
isn't!
The link to the DML policies page is dead.