Re: It's funny because it's true...

Myself, Scott Elyard, and Zach Miller tried last year - we called it
"Dinorama", but after we had to move to a smaller apartment, we didn't have the
room to set up recording equipment again, so it's on "permanent hiatus" until
we can find studio space that we can afford.  We still have 2 episodes online
at dinorama.net - be warned, I never said it was a "good" podcast ;)

-Raven Amos