Fwd: Re: Oliver Rauhut's 'Basal Theropod Dinosaurs' opus

Was sent as HTML to me and to the list, so I'm the only one who didn't get it truncated:

If you have a smart phone (iPhone or Android), there are apps that will let you use your phone to take a picture of each page and convert it to a PDF. Then you can send all the pages to your PC or Mac, and there are programs that will let you put them into one complete PDF.

If you don't have one of those phones, there are printer/scanners (or standalone scanners) that will scan each page into your computer, where you can get them into one document.

That way, you can save all those quarters you were going to spend to copy all the pages, plus you can then send the complete PDF to needy Dino Mailing List members! :)

Allan Edels