Re: It's funny because it's true...

> 2D is less expensive and keeps the investors a little farther out of the
> production, no?

Having worked in both 3D and 2D for 18 years the short answer....NO.  Both
processes take a long time and are both expensive and are both driven by the
investors and production companies.  This goes for Disney and even smaller
companies.  Often shows are focus grouped, which is a little like watching hot
dogs get made.