Re: New papers with free pdfs

From: Ben Creisler
bh480@scn.org

Apologies to people having problems downloading this article. The webpage
with the abstract says that the full text is "free to you."  However, if
you try to open or download it, the page says it requires a password. I had
downloaded the pdf already at a library so I did not recheck to see if it
still worked from home.

I have a copy I can forward.

http://rsbl.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2011/06/16/rsbl.2011.04