RE: Gargantuavis a bird, not a pterosaur

  The sacrum is TOTALLY different. I could spend a little time detailing this,
or you can take my preliminary word for it. But suffice it to say, the sacrum
of Gargant possesses a large degree of unutterably unoviraptorosaurian
features, epsecially in the sacral ribs and the shape and form of the centra
and zygapophyses that make it extremely different from virtually any nonavian
maniraptoran.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)