Re: Tyrannosauroid Laurasian exchange in Lower Cretaceous

From: Ben Creisler
bh480@scn.org

Ooops! Apologies for inadvertently reposting of this ref that was put
online back in February. The Historical Biology website just posted it as
dating from "July 5, 2011" in advance online articles so I sent out a quick
posting--but it looked rather familiar, and when I checked, it turned out
to be the same as one from February. I don't know if the content has been
revised.

mail2web.com ? What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?