Shameless self-promotion (again)

Hi folks,

As some people have already noticed through the University of Bristol's
recent press release (http://www.bris.ac.uk/news/2011/7742.html), I've
recently set up my own website as a portfolio for my artwork,
publications and a little background about what I (try to) do for a
living. Being blessed with no imagination whatsoever (and egotistical
enough that having my own name as a '.com' was irresistible), the URL is
simply http://www.markwitton.com.

Pages of note include a full list of my technical publications (many of
which can be downloaded, including some that are hard to find/require
specific subscriptions to access), a whole suite of new pictures and a
buttload of details about my upcoming Princeton University Press book,
'Pterosaurs' (including a full contents list, preview imagery and a
short sample chapter).

Please let me know what you think: suggestions and comments are
welcome. I'm sure there will be some teething problems, so let me know
if you have any functionality issues.

Cheers,

Mark

--

Dr. Mark Witton
www.markwitton.com

Tel: (44)2392 842418
E-mail: Mark.Witton@port.ac.uk

If pterosaurs are your thing, be sure to pop by:

- Pterosaur.Net: www.pterosaur.net
- The Pterosaur.Net blog: http://pterosaur-net.blogspot.com/
- My pterosaur artwork: www.flickr.com/photos/markwitton