Re: Australodocus a titanosauriform and other new papers

Does anyone have a copy of the new Australodocus paper that they could send me?
Also, if anyone would be so kind as to send me the original descriptive paper
(cited below) I would be much obliged.

Thanks,

Zach

Original paper: REMES, K. (2007), A SECOND GONDWANAN DIPLODOCID DINOSAUR FROM
THE UPPER
JURASSIC TENDAGURU BEDS OF TANZANIA, EAST AFRICA. Palaeontology,
50: 653–667. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2007.00652.x

>________________________________

a new carcharodontosaurid from the Upper Cretaceous of Morocco.
>Acta Palaeontologica Polonica (in press)
>doi:10.4202/app.2011.0043
>http://app.pan.pl/article/item/app20110043.html
>
>We report an isolated frontal of a large-bodied theropod from the
>Cenomanian ‘Kem Kem beds’ of Morocco with an unusual morphology that we
>refer to a new carcharodontosaurid distinct from the sympatric
>Carcharodontosaurus. The specimen shows an unique combination of
>plesiomorphic and potentially autapomorphic features: very thick and broad
>bone with a complex saddle-shaped dorsal surface, and a narrow vertical
>lamina between the prefrontal and lacrimal facets. This study supports the
>hypothesis that a fourth large theropod was present in the Cenomanian of
>Morocco together with Carcharodontosaurus, Deltadromeus and Spinosaurus.
>

>Christian F. Kammerer, Sterling J. Nesbitt, and Neil H. Shubin (2011)
>The first basal dinosauriform (Silesauridae) from the Late Triassic of
>Morocco.
>Acta Palaeontologica Polonica (in press)
>doi:10.4202/app.2011.0015
>http://app.pan.pl/article/item/app20110015.html
>

>Disarticulated material from the Late Triassic Timezgadiouine Formation in
>the Argana Basin of Morocco represents a new taxon of silesaurid
>dinosauromorph, Diodorus scytobrachion gen. et sp. nov. D. scytobrachion
>can be distinguished from other silesaurids by the presence of
>anteriorly-canted teeth that decrease in size towards the anterior end of
>the dentary and a distinct lateral ridge running parallel to the dentary
>alveolar margin. In a phylogenetic analysis, D. scytobrachion is recovered
>as the sistertaxon to the Brazilian Sacisaurus agudoensis, nested deep
>within Silesauridae. This new taxon provides further evidence of a
>near-cosmopolitan range for basal dinosauriforms in the Late Triassic and
>further demonstrates the disparity of dental morphologies within
>Silesauridae.

>mail2web LIVE – Free email based on Microsoft® Exchange
://link.mail2web.com/LIVE