No discussion of fossil auctions on the DML

I hope that the vast majority of the people reading this message know
why I'm here to ask that no one rescue from truncation the message
with the subject line "Fossil auctions".  And similarly you should
know that if you feel any compulsion to answer the author, you don't
do so on the dinosaur list.

If you have any doubts as to why I ask these things, please see:

http://mickeyprowe.demo-host.org/dinosaur/Administrivia.php#no_nos

Contrary to a recent rumor, the DML's web pages are functioning.  I'm
hoping to move them again soon, though.  You should always be able to
find them via dinosaurmailinglist.org.

--
Mickey Rowe     (MickeyPRowe@gmail.com)