Re: Lizard brainy as a bird

I saw this presented as SICB earlier this year. What the news article doesn't
talk about was that the anoles were presented with the problem only once per
day (or week, I can't quite remember), and yet they were still able to catch on
to the proper solution in under six trials. It was pretty mind boggling.
Especially the last slide of the presentation which showed the entire brain of
an _Anolis_ resting comfortably on a penny (with room to spare).

Another nail in the EQ coffin.

Jason

http://reptilis.net