How to expand your T. bataar growth series

In my field guide I was pleased to include a skeletal growth series of T.
bataar from juvenile 500 to a large adult 4000 kg. Now that it turns out the
Raptorex is probably a juvenile T. bataar, all you have to do is reduce that
skeleton x .29, add it to the bottom of the rest of the series, make a copy
of the page, and now you have a growth series from 70-4000kg. It's pretty
cool, a similarly complete growth series cannot be done for any other large
theropod.

GSPaul</HTML>