Microraptor Wings

Hello all,

I've posted some photographs of my new Microraptor model at my blog:

http://web.me.com/jasonbrougham/Site/Blog/Entries/2011/7/14_Microraptor_wings_Part_1.html

My blog posting grows from online correspondence that Dr. David Hone and I
have had. It draws on his thought - provoking blog postings about
Microraptor's super - long primary feathers and how the constrain the use
of the hands for predatory strikes.

I intend to do at least 4 more detailed postings on the same subject and
I'd appreciate feedback from the experts on DML.

Jason Brougham
Senior Principal Preparator
Department of Exhibition
American Museum of Natural History