RE: Terminology question

Hi Vivian,

Pathology is the study and diagnosis of disease, so human pathology is looking
at diseases in humans. If you are looking at diseases in animals, it would be
veterinary pathology. Forensics are used in the court system. So forensic
pathology looks at what led to the cause of death for humans - specifically to
be used in a court case. Forensic veterinarians look for the causes of death in
animals for the legal system. There are even forensic accountants who audit
company books specifically for the courts.

I hope that answered your question.

Cheers,

Patty : )
Patty Ralrick, MSc
Drumheller, AB, Canada

"Talking isn't something you can do judiciously unless you keep in practice." -
Mr. Gutman (Sydney Greenstreet) in "Maltese Falcon"