Re: Terminology question

Well, would an un-healed puncture wound in a human corpse would come
under the auspices of forensic pathology? (it's not a disease, but it
would certainly be a candidate for cause of death, I would imagine).
In that case, I can't see why examining un-healed wounds in a fossil
animal wouldn't be included under the 'pathology' umbrella.

Viv