RE: Microraptor Wings

  Perhaps, like some wasps, it used its claws to "probe" certain parts of the
sauropod brain and steered it like the sauropod was a giant zombie bus.
Theropods rule, sauropods (literally!) drool. This zombie-esque quality,
unfortunately, likely resulted in an unhealthy taste for [sauropod] brains,
which explains the relative lack of preserved sauropod skulls. So sad.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/