RE: Microraptor Wings (and sauropods(

  You misunderstand how soft, squishy, and weak sauropods, and by extension
their skulls, are? Do you not notice that their bones are sponges? That's what
the news reports all say, so it must be true! If I take a sponge in my hand,
does it not squish? Squeeze it, does gushy brainmatter not pour forth? Much
like whale bone, they are not but fluids with elastic "bone" cases surrounding
sections of them, coated in blubber and goo!

  Plus, they're not as cool as oviraptorosaurs.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/