RE: Precocial young Re: Yabeinosaurus, earliest viviparous squamate

  Interesting bit for Jason and his parental care support hypothesis in that
first link. It implies that male-only parental care can arise in shorebirds and
birds in general from biparental care, but not the reverse, while female care
is lost to biparental or male care. Fun stuff.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/