[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
RE: Hot news: the ICBN voted to accept electronic publication
- To: Mike Taylor <email@example.com>, Dinosaur Mailing List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: Hot news: the ICBN voted to accept electronic publication
- From: Jaime Headden <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 03:40:30 -0600
- Authentication-results: msg-ironport0.usc.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
- In-reply-to: <CACnMvBaLqje=8e3AYjOQ8tBPN6HJQ7z3KBMdYh36Or9+=x6vmQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CACnMvBaLqje=8e3AYjOQ8tBPN6HJQ7z3KBMdYh36Or9+=x6vmQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu
About 'Effin' Time.
Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)
"Innocent, unbiased observation is a myth." --- P.B. Medawar (1969)
"Ever since man first left his cave and met a stranger with a
different language and a new way of looking at things, the human race
has had a dream: to kill him, so we don't have to learn his language or
his new way of looking at things." --- Zapp Brannigan (Beast With a Billion
> Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:39:31 +0100
> From: email@example.com
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Hot news: the ICBN voted to accept electronic publication
> Hot news, just in: the ICBN voted to accept electronic publication!
> Note that's the IC*B*N (the botanical code), not the IC*Z*N (the
> zoological code which governs sauropod names, plus one or two other
> less important groups).
> More information here:
> -- Mike.