RE: Hot news: the ICBN voted to accept electronic publication

  Let me amend my earlier statement, which while excited and spells doom for
the issue of early advance online nomenclature confusion, is limited to the
botanical code. It spells doom for the zoological code, as well. But it will
not be retroactive, which means while it will settle issues like
*Epidendrosaurus ningchengensis* versus *Scansoriopteryx heilmanni* in the
future, it won't retroactively support the digital nomenclature. It helps with
_PLoS_ group publications, _Zootaxa_ and _Pal. Elec._, among many others. I
suspect it will also stop advance online publication of nomenclature of
ostensibly paper journals (e.g., _ZJLS_).

  But still, Hot Diggity.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)