Re: Woman against Abelisaur

Goddamn drop-kick. Works like a charm.

On a slightly more serious note, if magical realism is what you're
aiming at, this fight is not happening. An unarmed human, what,
punching a large predator to death? Imagine getting in a fist fight
with a bear. Or wrestling a lion (although this guy thinks he stands a
chance: http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/node/465580). Most humans
can't even beat up a guard dog with their fists.