Re: Woman against Abelisaur

She wouldn't necessarily have to roll up in a ball. There is a documented case in Glacier National Park many years ago of a couple hiking when they were charged by a grizzly bear. With no where to run and hide the used what they had, an umbrella, and popped it open automatically and ducking down behind it. The bear stopped for a second, then ran off. I wouldn't, however, bet on it happening it that way again.