Paper request: recent pterosaur papers

Dear listers

Was away for a while and the meantime  some really interesting new
papers were published. I'm currently trying to catch up but it's going
to be quite a marathon.
Currently I'm looking for these three recently published pterosaur
papers. Any help would be greatly  apreciated.

Katherine C. Prentice, Marcello Ruta & Michael J. Benton (2011)
Evolution of morphological disparity in pterosaurs.
Journal of Systematic Palaeontology (advance online publication)
DOI:10.1080/14772019.2011.565081

Zhou, Chang-Fu; Schoch, Rainer R.
New material of the non-pterodactyloid pterosaur Changchengopterus
pani Lü, 2009 from the Late Jurassic Tiaojishan Formation of western
Liaoning
Neues Jahrbuch für Geologie und Paläontologie - Abhandlungen, Volume
260, Number 3, June 2011 , pp. 265-275(11)

Lü, J., Xu, L., Chang, H. and Zhang, X. (2011).
A new darwinopterid pterosaur from the Middle Jurassic of western
Liaoning, northeastern China and its ecological implications
Acta Geologica Sinica - English Edition, 85(3): 507–514

Thanks in advance!

Ville