comments on animation

hi
I've been working on an animation of a silurian reef to form part of Dudley
Canal Trust's visitor experience...

It's not completely finished, but I've got permission to give a sneak
preview of the animation in case anyone here has comments or glaring errors
to point out.

I'm actually quite pleased with the way this animation is turning out - I
think it's the most complex depiction of a prehistoric ecosystem I've
seen...

Anyway, here's the link - any comments would be welcome (although I can't of
course promise to put suggestions in)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IziVfItfWyY

Christian Darkin
www.anachronistic.co.uk