Re: "JP4" announced...

Oh, so his presence at Comic Con would explain the POLICE ESCORTED train of
TWELVE black ford escalades I saw out my hotel window.
  I had to fight crowds and line ups for elevators, running with a 3 year old
in my arms through the sweaty convention halls just to make it in time for my
own panel to talk about the dinosaur show that is nearly completed, and made it
with 2 mintues to spare.
  Couldn't I have borrowed just one police motor cycle and escalade?  Please?