Expanding the Known Oviraptoverse

  Over at Theropoda (http://theropoda.blogspot.com/) Andrea Cau has a new post
up about the recent issue of volume 53 of the NMMNHS Bulletin, specifically a
paper by Sullivan and others describing two new oviraptorosaur taxa,
*Ojoraptorsaurus boerei* and *Epichirostenotes curriei*. These new taxa are
based on a new and an old specimen, respectively, including what was formerly
known as *Chirostenotes* sp. and based on ROM 43250.

  I've taken a shot at reviewing this paper in the broader sense at my blog,
specifically here:
http://qilong.wordpress.com/2011/07/26/expanding-the-known-oviraptoverse/ .

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden