RE: Expanding the Known Oviraptoverse

Yes ... but the name is clearly formed as *Ojoraptorsaurus*. No conjoining
vowel. While the intention may have been to "modify" "Oviraptorosauria," the
effective function was to combine Ojo + raptor + saurus: Ojo [Alamo Formation]
plunderer lizard. I would have prefered "Placenameasaurus" in this case, or at
least gone with a trend and tried "Ojoraptor." A jolly little thief, rather.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/