Request of photo of frontal of basal ornithischians/ornithopods.

Dear all,
I am searching for photos of frontals of basal ornithischians or basal
ornithopods (non-ankylopollexian) in ventral view, in order to compare
their endocranial surface with a specimen currently in study. Sadly,
all the pdfs and photocopies I have (mainly from Galton papers on
ornithopods) are too badly copied to permit me to recognize details.
May someone have good photos or better pdfs of articles where these
views are exposed?
Thank you in advance,
Augusto.