RE: Expanding the Known Oviraptoverse

And to add to the fun, I've posted on the two new taxa on my blog.  I basically
agree with Andrea's and Jaime's views, but detail how messy the situation is,
how Epichirostenotes is not diagnostic relative to Chirostenotes, and how this
complicates coding caenagnathids.  See
http://theropoddatabase.blogspot.com/2011/07/epichirostenotes-and-how-it-changes.html
 .

Mickey Mortimer