RE: Expanding the Known Oviraptoverse

Yes. a species can be a LITU, a LIC canot be a species. I am specifically
referring to the clade that includes ONLY a type species. It's specifiers would
be explicitly a type species exclusive of all other type species (roughly the
same as the species were it to be defined as a clade). This is only useful if
we go around trying to argue that _species_ should be treated differently than
_clades_.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)