RE: Phylogenetic taxonomic definitions in Xiaotingia paper

Ack.  I wish people would stop redefining clades left and right.

Coelurosauria is part of a simple node-stem triplet.  We don't need to define
Sinraptor and Carcharodontosaurus out of it.
Avialae is ALSO part of a simple triplet, and Troodon does not need to be
defined out of it.

The whole point of phylogenetic definitions is to be stable so that we know
what clade we're discussing at any time.  If we keep on adjusting them, that
defeats the purpose.

Mickey Mortimer